H-STD45GSP Pedestal Mounted Covered Eye/Facewash
Hughes Safety H-STD45GSP is a pedestal mounted emergency eye/face wash made with 316L steel pipework. Features an integral lid to protect the bowl and diffusers against dust and debris at all times. When opened, the flow of flushing water begins immediately. Designed to be quick and simple to operate with high flow rate aerated diffusers for improved washing. Backed by our 2 year warranty. Available in wall-mounted H-STD45G or bench-mounted H-STD45GT models. Optional Optiflex hand-held eye/face/body shower.
- Additional Info
- Reviews (0)
|Dimensions||320 × 464 × 1175 mm|
|Pipework and Fittings||
316L stainless steel with 150lb medium wall tubulars and fittings
|Eye/face Wash Bowl/lid||
Acrylic Capped ABS
|Eye/face Wash Diffusers||
Chrome plated brass with stainless steel mesh
Polished brush finish (paint options available)
1/4” Female BSP
|Design Operating Pressure||
2.0 to 6 BAR G (29 to 87 PSI)
10.3 BAR G (149 PSI)
|Minimum Flow Rates||
Eye/Face Wash: 12 litres/minute minimum
|Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature||
5º C (41º F)
|Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature||
35º C (95º F)
Pull lid forward to operate (optional foot treadle control for hands free operation)
The main thing to know is we stand behind our product. All units in the Hughes Safety Shower range have a 2 year warranty. That is double the warranty of any other shower supplier.
– Virtually unbreakable.
– Purpose built patented design.
– Full bore ball valve.
– PTFE seals.
– Made from fully 316 stainless steel.
– 360 degree positively angled spindle.
– Fully enclosed valve stop assembly.
– Glass reinforced nylon lever.
– Heady duty glass reinforced moulded nylon construction.
– Cyclonic delivery conical spray profile
– Complies with ANSI and Australian Standard spray profile requirements even at lower water pressures.
– Unlike common shower roses it will not become blocked by smaller particles.
– All pipes are made from semi-polished 304 stainless steel.
– All fittings are made from 316 stainless steel.
– Fully 316 stainless steel models are also available.
– The modular approach to construction provides maximum flexibility. All optional fittings including eyewash, eyewash operation pedal, signage and lighting can be easily retro-fitted to your safety shower if required.