H-EXPSD18GS85G Outdoor Safety Shower with Eye/Facewash
In tropical climates, the power of the sun can heat standing water within the pipes of an emergency safety shower to temperatures as high as 50˚C, resulting in a high risk of shock and scalding to a casualty when activated. H-EXPSD18GS85G is a general purpose outdoor self-draining emergency safety shower with eye/face wash is suitable for such climates.
- Additional Info
- Reviews (0)
|Dimensions||580 × 750 × 2300 mm|
|Pipework and Fittings||
316L stainless steel with 150lb medium wall tubulars and fittings
316L stainless steel, two piece stay open valve
|Shower Spray Outlet||
Machine moulded nylon 6 red shower nozzle
|Eye/face Wash Bowl/lid||
316L stainless steel
|Eye Wash Diffusers||
Chrome plated brass with stainless steel mesh
Polished brush finish (paint options available)
1 1/4” Female BSP
|Design Operating Pressure||
2.0 to 6 BAR G (29 to 87 PSI)
10.3 BAR G (149 PSI)
|Minimum Flow at Operating Pressure||
Shower: 76 litres/minute minimum
|Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature||
5º C (41º F) – (0º C (32º F) if valve is insulated)
|Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature||
45º C (113º F)
|Shower Spray Operation||
Hand lever (optional foot panel for hands free operation)
|Eye/face Wash Operation||
Hand lever (optional foot treadle for hands free operation)
The main thing to know is we stand behind our product. All units in the Hughes Safety Shower range have a 2 year warranty. That is double the warranty of any other shower supplier.
– Virtually unbreakable.
– Purpose built patented design.
– Full bore ball valve.
– PTFE seals.
– Made from fully 316 stainless steel.
– 360 degree positively angled spindle.
– Fully enclosed valve stop assembly.
– Glass reinforced nylon lever.
– Heady duty glass reinforced moulded nylon construction.
– Cyclonic delivery conical spray profile
– Complies with ANSI and Australian Standard spray profile requirements even at lower water pressures.
– Unlike common shower roses it will not become blocked by smaller particles.
– All pipes are made from semi-polished 304 stainless steel.
– All fittings are made from 316 stainless steel.
– Fully 316 stainless steel models are also available.
– The modular approach to construction provides maximum flexibility. All optional fittings including eyewash, eyewash operation pedal, signage and lighting can be easily retro-fitted to your safety shower if required.