Geologically young zeolites like those found in MS14 Mineral Sponge Absorbent Granules are able to absorb more liquids than other, older, glassy zeolites. When dried these zeoliltes can absorb up to 70% of their own weight in liquid.
It is also very easy to use. In the case of a small spill just spread Mineral Sponge Absorbent Granules evenly over the the top of the spill and allow a little time for absorption. Sweep through to accelerate the process.
For larger spills, start around the perimeter of the spill to prevent it from spreading the cover the pooled liquid.
- Absorbs immediately on contact.
- Absorbs odours and vapours as well as liquids.
- Contains no chemicals.
- De-dusted to make handling and clean up easier and safer.
- Exceeds EPA leachate requirements.
- Huge internal surface area allows this material to absorb 70% of its weight in liquid.
- Non abrasive.
- Strong wicking action to pull spills from the surface.
- Suitable for a wide range of common liquids including coolant, oils and fuels.
- Suitable to use in windy areas.
- maintains it’s form even when saturated.