WHAT DOES THIS SERVICE INCLUDE?
– Complete initial spill response capacity audit
– Spill kits are numbered and marked on a site map for inclusion in the chemical manifest
- Quarterly Spill Station® documented 18 point inspection on each spill kit
– All used individual components are restocked at the bulk rates at the time of inspection
– Written reports are provided with each inspection detailing the condition of all onsite spill kits
– Emergency re-stocks available for dispatch within 24 hours.
- All inspected spill kits are fitted with a tamper evident audit tag
– Training tools supplied as required, ensuring that even new staff can effectively respond to
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS TO YOU?
– A complete record of Spill Station® Spill Kit use is provided to assist you in formulating loss minimisation and EHS management strategies for specific site areas.
– Maintenance of service records provides evidence that your site is meeting due diligence and environmental duty of care requirements.
– Provision of training materials assists in meeting staff training obligations
– Capacity to effectively respond to spills and reduce exposure to prosecution is significantly improved.
– Spill Station Service Technicians can assist in spill control gap identification and problem solving.
– Any used spill kit components are immediately replaced at the time of inspection avoiding freight charges.
– You can be confident in the knowledge that Spill Station is giving you the safety and environment accountability you need
Spill Station Requirements
– Provision of a site map to mark spill kit locations
– Site access requirements including inductions, site restrictions and required PPE
– A completed Spill Kit Service Agreement form
– Spill kit maintenance can be undertaken of a quarterly or monthly basis as required based on usage and risk analysis
Term of Agreement
– One (1) year or three (3) years