Poly Corrosive Storage Cabinet – 110 Litre Divided Sump
• Low profile make it suitable for underbench storage.
• Suitable for most Class 8 substances including aggressive acids, such as sulphuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and many others.
|Volume Capacity||Per Shelf||Total|
|5L Plastic Container||9||18|
|10L Plastic Carboy||4||8|
|15L Plastic Carboy||1||2|
|20L Plastic Carboy||1||2|
|25L Plastic Carboy||1||2|
|External (MM)||Internal (MM)|
- Reviews (0)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Low profile, suitable for under bench location.
• Suitable for most corrosive substances including aggressive acids, such as sulphuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and many others.
• Constructed from 15mm thick gloss finish white polypropylene material in all walls, floor, roof and doors.
• Bright white finish of cabinet ideal for matching laboratory décor.
• Segregated compartments for storing acids and alkalis in the same cabinet.
• Each compartment has a single door with rebated edging providing a flush finish of front of cabinet.
• Includes one bottom shelf in each compartment also made from the same white 15mm thick poly material.
• Spring tensioned hinges provides self-closing door action with self-latching door handle. Handle includes key lock and internal opening latch.
• 150mm deep liquid tight sump for spill collection.
• All internal and external panel joins are plastic welded to provide joint seal and strong panel connection.
• There are no metal fittings internal or external.
• Set of 4 soft foam rubber self-adhesive pads to provide slip resistant footing.
• Two vent kits included but not fitted.
• Packed with outer cardboard carton onto wooden skid for ease of handling by forklift or pallet jack.
• Optional additional shelves available.
• All labelling applied to cabinet.
Shelves: 2 (Inc. Base Level)
Extra Shelves available
|Dimensions||720 × 935 × 400 mm|