Chemical Manifest Register Review
What we require to get started
The development of a concise and correct chemical manifest is always been dependent on the quality of the information supplied by the site, therefore the information below can greatly assist the process of keeping the chemical manifest development on time and on budget.
- Any existing manifest that is available (in any format is acceptable) emailed to Spill Station initially to assess the size of the review.
- All SDS are available.
- Location of site.
- Access requirements (Inductions, site restrictions, PPE)
- An on-site guide to walk around the site to assist with directions and chemical storage information
- Pre-approved access into all the sites chemical storage facilities
- Prior to site visit the storage quantities of any large storage tanks (i.e. 15,000L, 345 Kg)
What you will receive
A qualified and experienced consultant will attend your site in order to obtain all of the required information. Our consultant will also inspect your site to match the current manifest with the observations on site and identify any gaps in the current document. The process of compiling and collating all of the data happens back at HQ.
You are then provided with an editable electronic copy of the updated manifest for your use and publication. When provided in this format you are able to update and review your manifest as required.
With the mainfest, Spill Station will also provide you with a list of chemical management recommendations as observed whilst on site. This is not a full Dangerous Goods & Hazardous Substance Audit but an extra service Spill Station provides to our valued clients.