H-EXP18GS Stainless Steel Safety Shower
Hughes Safety H-EXP18GS is a general purpose indoor unheated emergency safety shower suitable for use in all applications that don’t require an eye wash and is suitable for environments not subject to the possibility of freezing or overheating. Backed by our 2 year warranty. (Shown with optional Optiflex hand held eye/face/body shower)
- Additional Info
- Ask an Expert
- Reviews (0)
|Dimensions||150 x 750 x 2320 mm|
|Pipework and Fittings||
316L stainless steel with 150lb (68.0389 kg) medium wall tubulars and fittings
316L stainless steel, two piece stay open valve
|Shower Spray Outlet||
Machine moulded nylon 6 red shower nozzle
Polished brush finish (paint options available)
1 1/4” Female BSP
|Design Operating Pressure||
1.5 to 6 BAR G (22 to 87 PSI)
10.3 BAR G (149 PSI)
|Minimum Flow at Operating Pressure||
Shower: 76 litres/minute minimum
|Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature||
5º C (41º F)
|Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature||
35º C (95º F)
|Shower Spray Operation||
Pull handle (optional foot panel for hands free operation)
The main thing to know is we stand behind our product. All units in the Hughes Safety Shower range have a 2 year warranty. That is double the warranty of any other shower supplier.
– Virtually unbreakable.
– Purpose built patented design.
– Full bore ball valve.
– PTFE seals.
– Made from fully 316 stainless steel.
– 360 degree positively angled spindle.
– Fully enclosed valve stop assembly.
– Glass reinforced nylon lever.
– Heady duty glass reinforced moulded nylon construction.
– Cyclonic delivery conical spray profile
– Complies with ANSI and Australian Standard spray profile requirements even at lower water pressures.
– Unlike common shower roses it will not become blocked by smaller particles.
– All pipes are made from semi-polished 304 stainless steel.
– All fittings are made from 316 stainless steel.
– Fully 316 stainless steel models are also available.
– The modular approach to construction provides maximum flexibility. All optional fittings including eyewash, eyewash operation pedal, signage and lighting can be easily retro-fitted to your safety shower if required.