- Ask an Expert
- Reviews (0)
The Spill Station range of bunded spill pallets are 100% virgin resin. They are fully recyclable but contain no recycled contaminants that can compromise chemical resistance and load bearing capacity.
The TSSBP4L 4 drum spill pallet is designed to provide a secure 230 litre secondary containment facility for drums of up to 205 litres. The raised lip, non slip grate and easy drain threaded sump plug ensure ease of use.
Made from virgin resin, the bunded spill pallet does not contain any recycled content that can reduce strength and chemical resistance. It is however 100% recyclable.
The 4-Drum Spill Pallet is:
- suitable for holding 4 x 205L (44gal) drums
- rotomolded from 100% virgin resin polyethylene
- has excellent broadband chemical resistance.
- spill pallet moved with a forklift when loaded
- removable non-slip grates
- raised lip helps to keep your load secure
- spill pallet Covers are also available to protect the load and sump.
- Fitted with a drain plug at no extra cost
As well as minimising risks to safety and the environment, this spill pallet will help you to ensure that you are meeting your legal obligations.
(3) The person must ensure that the spill containment system provides for the cleanup and disposal of a hazardous chemical that spills or leaks, and any resulting effluent.
(a) in the case of an individual—$6,000, or
(b) in the case of a body corporate—$30,000.
Section 2.3.4 of the Australian Standard AS1940-2004 storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids states:
2.3.4 Spillage control
All spills and leaks shall be cleaned up immediately. Any waste shall be disposed of safely and in accordance with the local regulations.
Liquids should not be allowed to reach ignition sources, stores of other chemicals, or combustible materials (e.g. timber and paper), or flow into drains or onto neighbouring land, or enter any creek, pond or waterway.
1 Precautions should be based at least on the loss of contents of the largest container kept.
Whilst not mandatory unless called up in legislation, Australian Standards can be used by insurance companies when determining best practice and assessing claims.
|Dimensions||1280 x 1280 x 275 mm|