The HARD-MS Military Shelter is light-weight and quick to deploy yet tough enough to withstand heavy and repeated use in Military and Civil Defence operations.
In hot or cold climates, for short or long-term use, this robust, one-piece shelter is the ideal solution. With insulated versions available and optional heaters and air conditioning, the HARD-MS Military Shelter is more than a match for the conditions.
It’s also exceptionally versatile and easily adapted for different duties by simply changing the detachable liner pod. A temperature controlled command centre can be rapidly transformed in minutes into a mass decontamination facility, a first-aid post or perhaps a temporary mortuary by simply fitting one of our standard liner pods. And if you need something special, we can work with you to develop a customized liner pod. One shelter – a multitude of uses.
The HARD-MS Military Shelter has been designed for maximum flexibility in meeting operational requirements. It can be used alone or several connected together to create extra space.
The HARD-MS is a highly effective and practical solution for a wide range of applications including:
- Command and Control Centre
- Decontamination Facility
- Field Hospital
- Toilet Facilities
- Shower Facilities
- Catering Facility
An insulated version is available for use in extreme climates. This can include either an optional air conditioning system or a heater unit.
- Unique patented robust locking hinge design
- Patented Anodised aluminium frame for strength and light weight (available in green anodised)
- Operational within 3 minutes – quick and simple to erect by two people
- Zipped entry and exit doors with fitted windows which include fly nets and window blinds
- Zipped weatherproof end sections for use when connecting shelters together in a row
- Cover fitted to frame to prevent it coming into contact with the ground causing it to become dirty
- Can be used with or without the detachable groundsheet, depending on the application
- Cover and ground sheet sill are joined with replaceable clips to ensure weatherproof integrity
- Weatherproof air vents are fitted to improve circulation
- The HARD-MS frame is equipped to accept the rapid fit pod liner system
- When the shelter is used with the Decontamination Pod, or Shower Pod the groundsheet supports and protects the sump on the pod
- Access sleeves are fitted to all four corners for weatherproof cable or hose access
- A large access sleeve is incorporated to accommodate heating or air-conditioning ducting
- External loops are fitted for optional banners, signs or logos ie. Hospital cross
- Internal low energy link light systems (either 110v or 240v)
- External telescopic mast lighting systems (either 110v or 240v)
- Floor panel options
- Decontamination shower pods
- Liner pods – showers, washroom, toilet, bed facilities
- Thermal inner liners
- Heating units
- Combined heating and air conditioning units
- Generator options (110v or 240v)
- Storage and transit cases in timber or aluminium
- Spares kit for the HARD shelter