Formaldehyde Neutralising Absorbent – 7 Litre
Sukerup Formaldehyde Absorbent will rapidly immobilise formaldehyde, reduce toxic vapours and reacts to form a non toxic plastic-like substance for easy cleanup.
- Reviews (0)
Formaldehyde is classified as a ‘probable human carcinogen’ by Worksafe Australia.Chronic toxic effects may include shortened lifespan, reproductive problems and lower fertility Formaldehyde has high chronic toxicity to aquatic life. Formaldehyde may cause cancer and other chronic effects in laboratory rodents.
Exposure to formaldehyde irritates the eyes, nose, and throat, and can cause skin and lung allergies. Contact can cause severe eye and skin burns, leading to permanent damage. These may appear hours after exposure, even if no pain is felt.