Versatile Spill Station drum overpacks offer the highest UN and DOT certifications available.
- 51 litre small overpack complies with UN Packaging Group 1 (X-Rating) and are certified for use as DOT Salvage Drums, 49 CFR 173.3 (c).
- The best performing poly over pack drum on the market
- High density polyethylene construction offers excellent chemical resistance, including acids, caustics & corrosives.
- Convenient, “no tools required” closures are perfect for clean-up and spill response activities.
- Nestable design and low tare weight allow convenient storage and reduced transportation costs.
- Drums have built-in slots — Use with zip ties for added tamper resistance.
- Lid can be tightened using built-in broom handle or wooden beam (2×4) slots. Molded-in foothold provides additional leverage point.
- Overpacking of damaged or leaking packages
- Collection and transport of soiled sorbents
- Clean-up of contaminated sites
- Emergency response and decontamination
- Direct containment and transport of hazardous solids
- Spill kits