Corrosive Storage Cabinets built to exceed mandatory Australian Standard AS3780-2008 for the storage and handling of corrosive substances. Each cabinet is delivered ready to use complete with signage as specified in the standard including the class of goods and the maximum capacity of the cabinet.
As with all of our corrosive safety cabinets, this range has the following features:
- Baked enamel lead free paint inside and out.
- Built-in ground connector.
- Continuous piano hinge ensuring smooth closure.
- Fitted with ventilation ducts and built in flame arrestors.
- Fully welded 150 millimetre deep liquid tight sump.
- Self-closing mechanism.
- Sequentially closing doors.
- Supplied with polyethylene storage trays.
- Three point self-latching self locking system.
If you need more information about our corrosive storage cabinets, please contact our technical sales team.