Poly Corrosive Storage Cabinet – 160 Litre Divided Sump
Made from white polypropylene material, these class 8 storage cabinets match will match the décor and meet the high finish standards of many laboratories.
The cabinet material provides outstanding resistance for the storage of more aggressive corrosive substances.
The have a split sump for separate storage of acids and bases. The cabinets are designed and manufactured to comply with the requirements of AS3780 for the storage of corrosive substances, either in liquid or solids.
- Reviews (0)
• Suitable for most corrosive substances including aggressive acids, such as sulphuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and many others.
• Constructed from 15mm thick gloss finish white polypropylene material in all walls, floor, roof and doors.
• Segregated compartments for storing acids and alkalis in the same cabinet.
• Each compartment has a single door with rebated edging providing a flush finish of front of cabinet.
• Includes one bottom and one adjustable shelf also made from the same white 15mm thick poly material. Even the shelf supports are made from the same material.
• Spring tensioned hinges provides self-closing door action with self-latching door handle. Handle includes key lock and internal opening latch.
• 150mm deep liquid tight sump for spill collection.
• All internal and external panel joins are plastic welded to provide joint seal and strong panel connection.
• There are no metal fittings internal or external.
• Set of 4 soft foam rubber self-adhesive pads to provide slip resistant footing.
• Two vent kits included but not fitted.
• Optional additional shelves available.
• All labelling applied to cabinet.
Shelves:4 (Inc. Base Level)
- Fully compliant to Australian Standard AS/NZS 3780 and AS/NZS 2243.10.
|Dimensions||1000 × 1000 × 500 mm|