• Suitable for most corrosive substances including aggressive acids, such as sulphuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and many others.
• Constructed from 15mm thick gloss finish white polypropylene material in all walls, floor, roof and doors.
• Segregated compartments for storing acids and alkalis in the same cabinet.
• Each compartment has a single door with rebated edging providing a flush finish of front of cabinet.
• Includes one bottom and one adjustable shelf also made from the same white 15mm thick poly material. Even the shelf supports are made from the same material.
• Spring tensioned hinges provides self-closing door action with self-latching door handle. Handle includes key lock and internal opening latch.
• 150mm deep liquid tight sump for spill collection.
• All internal and external panel joins are plastic welded to provide joint seal and strong panel connection.
• There are no metal fittings internal or external.
• Set of 4 soft foam rubber self-adhesive pads to provide slip resistant footing.
• Two vent kits included but not fitted.
• Optional additional shelves available.
• All labelling applied to cabinet.
Shelves:4 (Inc. Base Level)
- Fully compliant to Australian Standard AS/NZS 3780 and AS/NZS 2243.10.