Poly Corrosive Storage Cabinet – 100 Litre
These cabinets are made from white polypropylene material which match
the décor and meet the high finish standards of many laboratories.
The cabinet material provides a superior resistance for the storage of more aggressive corrosive chemicals. The cabinets are designed and manufactured to comply with the requirements of AS3780 for the storage of corrosive substances, either in liquid or solids.
|Volume Capacity||Per Shelf||Total|
|5L Plastic Container||18||18|
|10L Plastic Carboy||6||6|
|15L Plastic Carboy||2||2|
|20L Plastic Carboy||2||2|
|25L Plastic Carboy||1||1|
|External (MM)||Internal (MM)|
- Reviews (0)
• Low profile, suitable for under bench location.
• Suitable for most corrosive substances including
aggressive acids, such as sulphuric acid, hydrochloric
acid, nitric acid and many others.
• Constructed from 15mm thick gloss finish white
polypropylene material in all walls, floor, roof and doors.
• Bright white finish of cabinet ideal for matching
• Double doors with rebated edging provides flush finish
of front of cabinet.
• Includes one bottom shelf also made from the same
white 15mm thick poly material. Even the shelf supports
are made from the same material.
• Spring tensioned hinges provides self-closing door
action with self-latching door handle. Handle includes
key lock and internal opening latch.
• 150mm deep liquid tight sump for spill collection.
• All internal and external panel joins are plastic welded
to provide joint seal and strong panel connection.
• There are no metal fittings internal or external.
• Set of 4 soft foam rubber self-adhesive pads to provide
slip resistant footing.
• Vent kit included but not fitted.
• Packed with outer cardboard carton onto wooden skid
for ease of handling by forklift or pallet jack.
• Optional additional shelves available.
• All labelling applied to cabinet.
Shelves: 1 (Inc. Base Level)
Extra Shelf Available
|Dimensions||720 × 935 × 400 mm|