Your Total Spill Control SolutionNathan Cartwright
To achieve compliance with OHS and Environment Protection legislation all foreseeable incidents must be considered and contingency plans put in place to offset the identified risks.
Taking a whole-life view of your onsite liquids is the most effective way of coming to grips with the issue.
- Are liquids stored in a compliant manner?
- Are liquids transferred in bunded areas?
- Are drums moved around your site safety?
- Are stormwater drains adequately protected?
- Are spill kits on hand to contain & clean up spills?
- Have staff been trained in how to respond to spills?
- Is the equipment adequately sign-posted?
- Is there a spill kit maintenance schedule in place?
Spill Station® Australia can help you to answer yes to all of these questions and assist you in complying with your legal requirements.