Plugitup Putty Provides Instant SealNathan Cartwright
Plugitup Repair Putty allows a single worker to temporarily repair holes, tears and ruptures in tank, drums, pipes, tankers, barrels, etc.
No surface preparation is needed – Plugitup bonds to metal, concrete and plastic surfaces, even when dirty or greasy.
The inert nature of Plugitup means it will not react with most liquids including fuels, solvents and organic liquids. This allows for safe cleanup of the spill and the transferal of liquids into a reliable container.
When dealing with very aggressive chemicals, Plugitup will maintain a true seal for 1-5hrs.
The adhesive qualities of Plugitup can hold up to 0.25Bar (8ft head water) of pressure for 24hrs.
- Use on ruptured drums, tanks and pipes.
- Adheres to all surfaces even when oily.
- Holds up to 8 ft. head (0.25Bar) water pressure.
- High chemical resistance.
- Ideal addition to all Spill Response Kits.